As a matter of fact - that would be me; the individual!
If you answered a "skin color, sexual preference, religious affiliation, ethnic group or political group" - then you are most likely a liberal & you need to pay attention to what I am saying.
I have not contributed to this blog in the past few months while the collective whirlwinds of socialist driven legislation have encapsulated me, my family, my home, my property and my pursuit of happiness in a cloud of confining dust. This is like the terrible Black Blizzard in the 1930's. Hear me wheeze through it all ......
We live in a part of Idaho where a washboard dirt road greets us comming and going from our home. It's a stark contrast to the pearly paved gates of Capital Hill where the only dirt you'll find outside the well-manicured grounds is behind the ears of our politicians. I know their ears remain un-bathed simply because, they cannot hear us! Too much ear wax on the inside and too much dirt behind the lobe.
Ear wax is a good description for special interest groups. But to be up front - not all special interest groups are bad. For example, I am proud of my affiliation with the NRA. I guess if I was proud to be a rent-a-mob, election fraud, dirty as a dog, Chicago-style Mob ACORN thug, then I'd be on a bus to crash a town hall meeting on health care right now.
When the individual speaks out - unaffiliated with a PAC or lobbyist they are called "extreme, racist, militia-type, hay seed and uneducated. The democrat leadership wants me to be silent. The voice of dissent so boldly and proudly displayed against Bush 43 is now immaterial and unpatriotic when it is voiced against a green horn President with ill-will in mind for me, my family, my job, my house, my property and my pursuit of happiness.
I'll illustrate with my surface observations of Obama's first 8 months in office. Please join me on a tour around my house and property while I illustrate:
1. I wake up on Sunday mornings at 6:00 am. I walk to the boy's room where they are sound asleep without a care in the world. I furrow the brow to think about the taxes they owe at their respective young ages and worry for their future. I worry about their education in a union dominated public school system where tenure is valued more than quality. I hope they have the same opportunities at success that remain for me. They want to raise taxes on the working class and keep education mediocre to protect unions.
2. I turn and leave to grab some breakfast down stairs. I think about the food I am about to eat and the fact that I carry an extra 50 lbs of manly fat. I remember hearing politicians talk about a fat tax on certain foods. I hear "experts" blame the fat for health care problems and high costs. I smell bacon and live another day in bliss.... Bacon control is an eeeevil idea.
3. My dear wife wakes up when my 1 year old daughter stirrs. They both come down; one blurry eyed and one bright eyed. They are the most beautiful things on earth. I think about how much my marriage to my wife has blessed my life. I want to preserve the definition of marriage. It isn't about hating anyone or depriving anyone of their rights - it's about an institution which pre-dates our constitution. Marriage is instituted of God and is not up for re-definition by mankind. They want to control my personal convictions of marriage and family.
4. Breakfast is done, my wife and kids are kissed and welcomed to another day - I'm ready to go outside. The first thing I see is my 2007 Polaris Dragon 900 with a 166" track. I think about how much fun this snow season will be and I hope for snow! However, the spectre of Global Warming looms over head. Then I see my wife's gas guzzling SUV with it's massive engine and impressive torque used for towing trailers, a boat and the family. All of these worldly possessions are harming the environment - they say. Cap and Trade is an Obamination. They want to control my life through my hobbies.
5. Then I make it outside to water the cows and check the irrigation. The ag. well has been working hard this summer to grow grass feed for the angus beef we have on the property. Water is a valuable commodity and I use all I can to ensure a healthy stock. They say fresh water around the globe is depleting. I am supposed to conserve. They want to control my water.
6. The cows have gas and belch a lot. I've covered this in a previous blog post - methane is a real noisy gas. They want to control the bodily functions of my bovine beauties.
7. My heartburn kicks in and I need a drink of water. My health is fine. I don't go to the doctor unless it is an emergency. They want to control my healthcare through reforms.
Lunch is almost over and I need to wrap this up. "They" is synonymous with "them" is synonymous with a group called "liberal". "I" is synonymous with "my and me" are synonymous with an INDIVIDUAL. All the things I have randomly mentioned are associated with my INDIVIDUAL life.
Who is out there willing to protect the rights of the INDIVIDUAL? I am convinced that the minority groups (if you are thinking about race here - then you are fixated on race and have no clue about Constitutional Content - you are likely a liberal) are attacking the individual in order to destroy me and my pursuit. Race has nothing to do with this - yet, I am a minority. I am an individual - hear me wheeze!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment