Thursday, February 26, 2009

DOORNIYE DELA

DOORNIYE DELAH loosely translated from Russian is: Mischevious Doings

There is no way to stop the Doorniye Delah going on in Washington D.C. I have accepted that most of what I am hearing and reading is like some twisted sitcom.

Russians know this - in fact their Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin took time out of his busy dictatorial schedule practicing martial arts, puttin his pinky in the corner of his mouth, attending ABBA cover band concerts and invading small neighboring countries to WARN THE UNITED STATES AGAINST EMBRACING SOCIALISM. "It must brrreak you" - use the Draggo accent from the Rocky movie and read that quote again ...

I'll admit that I threw up in my mouth a little when the irony of this statement from a KGB Operative hit me square in my throbbing head. I have several buckets strategically placed next to my bed for such occaisions when - in the middle of the night - I am compelled to barf for a multitude of reasons: work, underwater house in CO, work, selling an underwater house in CO, work, work, AND A BOLD FACED COMMUNIST LECTURING OUR PRESIDENT ABOUT NOT EMBRACING SOCIALSM, and yet one more bucket for work.

I am oddly not surprised by the notion that Mother Russia is playing their cards right in all this with Her congenial offering of caution against repeating Her mistakes - and there are many. I'll name only a few:

1. Socialized Health Care: The median life expectancy for a Russian Male is barely in their mid Fifties. That's one way to solve Social Security - kill 'em off right after retirement..... maybe the Rooskies have this one figured out after all......
2. Central Banking - Nationalized Banking. Most Russians keep their money fluid. Try sleeping on their mattresses - they are guaranteed to be really mushy with cash.
3. Central Planing of Infrastructure - From what I remember, their roads are about the equivalent to the logging road we rummaged up to find our Christmas tree this year. Oh, and socialists require permits for everything - like Christmas Trees, but that's already accepted here.
4. Central Planning of all business. A government should not pick winners and losers and then punish the winners. It makes no sense to me. It is canibalistic. Russia needs a strong U.S. economy and they see ours heading for the crapper - a 30 golf ball size flush!
5. Punishment, abuse, neglect, and absolute rejection of achievement. Equality of result - HOLD ON - I NEED TO PUKE AGAIN!

Trust me, I can go on but I'll stop here - you get the point......

It is crazy to support this American Brand of Socialism. It is crazy to support Obama in all this! Socialism destroys the soul of mankind - equality of result is pure evil. Putin knows it well.

God Bless America - we'll need His help getting through the next 25 years - a full generation to clean this up.

No comments: