Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bring it on.

One week into his Presidency - there are some very scary things boiling up in Barry's Brew.

1. The Stimulus plan looks more like a Spending Bill where only about 12 cents of every dollar can actually be credited to Stimulus. It's just pork. If this goes through - it will be my grandchildren paying this off.

2. The Treasury secretary is a confessed tax evader in charge of the IRS.

3. The Secertary of State has more conflicts of interest in conducting international relations than any before her.

4. The President of the Unites States met with Congressional Republicans and told them "not to listen to Rush Limbaugh."

Rush Limbaugh cannot sign a paper and increase my taxes, fund pro-abortion organizations, promote global warming legislation, give billions to banks, auto makers, or any other former capitalist venture gone begging for money.

I am absolutely indignant that a man as shallow as Barry is President and calls out a private citizen for a quasi-censure.

Why is Obama soo afraid of a private citizen? It's pretty simple: if Obama does not get Republican support for his spending bill - then the republicans will run on the certain failure of this bill in the next election cycle. It is sure to fail and Obama's idea of bipartisan support is shared blame when it fails. In all honesty - who can take a serious look at history and conclude that gov't spending will help right now? FDR proved that gov't intervention prolongs recession periods. FDR's programs didn't create prosperity - AMERICANS DID. This New New Deal is a bad idea.

5. The Democrat party set up an on line petition for people to file written complaints against Rush Limbaugh for his unkind words "I hope he fails" in response to the overwhelming positive reception to Barry's new administration.

I have been clear since I looked into Barry's platform that he is dangerous for our country. I guess this makes me a target for him and his anti-free speech Democrat Party.

I am honored to be on the right side of our Constitution in my political speech while elected officials and party officials try to silence dissent.

Bring it on.

No comments: