Too excited about ushering in a new era of HOPE and Stuart Smally mental anguish. Didn't he dig up more names to get elected in MN? Anyway -
Wolf plural is Wolves
Calf plural is Calves
Hoof plural is Hooves
A belief - he, she, it believes
Loaf plural is Loaves
Grief - he, she, it grieves
Grief plural is grievances.... dude!
Thief plural is Thieves
Wife plural is Wives
Knife plural is Knives
Life plural is Lives
But Leaf plural is Leafs and Chief plural is Chiefs. The English Language and plurality are very versatile.
Socialist plural is a group waiting for a handout or to spend someone else's money
Communist plural just organized a prison camp for dissidents (conservatives)
Liberal plural is offended somehow and looking for legislative action
Feminist plural is a scary thought
ACLU plural is a class action lawsuit
Jesse Jackson plural is Al Sharpton a bit taller
San Fran. plural is putting on another parade - FAAAABULUSSSSS
California plural has twice the deficit
The 9th Circuit of Appeals plural is shredding the Constitution
Bill Clinton plural just sexually harassed himself - too good to resist....
Hillary Clinton plural just moved into a separate house from the first Hillary to get away
Blago plural just doubled down his bet
And Obama plural is a scary thought. One term; not two. I hope he fails in all that he attempts to do. That is cold - hard - partisanship. I am a conservative and I am not getting on the bus with Obama. I listened to him on his campaign. I know what he stands for. I know what his policies are. I know that he intends to implement them. I will fight in this arena of ideas against those who agree and voted him into office.
Good luck Barry. I'm out to counter your beliefs - another good use of the plural.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment